Need your help in understanding the H1B transfer process.
I am having multiple offers and below is my scenario and need your thoughts on this.
- I got offer from employer A and B at the same time and employer A filed my H1 transfer first but it went to RFE.
- Since my first transfer went to RFE, I don’t want to take risk and asked employer 2 to file H1 transfer.
Now the scenario is
- What happens if my transfer gets approved from employer B before employer A files a response to RFE? Can I join employer B or the pending decision from employer A has any impact?
- In case, I start my employment with employer B and in the meantime H1 transfer by employer A also gets approved, Can I start my employment with Employer A even if my transfer for Employer B was approved after filing date of transfer by Employer A?
Appreciate anyone’s response at the earliest.