H1B transfer experience mismatch - Old and New H1B transfer company

Hi,

I have 9 years of experience. In the year 2015, company X (who was not at all my employer) filled a H1B petition for me. And i got H1B approved and got stamping also. Its been 4 years since i got H1B and I never traveled to US.

Now below is the Scenario:

I have 4 years experience from Company A and 4 years experience from company B.
I had 2 years gap between my graduation and start of career at company A.
When company X filled petition, I have showed that 2 years gap as experience with company Y. As per H1B, I have 11 years experience but my actual experience is 9 years.

NOTE: I have not showed that wrong experience in Company A or Company B.

Now Company B(Current employer in India) is willing to transfer my visa as cap exempt. Now while I submit the documents, I can only show the actual experience, that is 9 years.
When it go to USCIS, 1. Will they check my old documents which was submitted during H1 fresh application.? 2. If they find that out, will it cause any problem in my current employment?

pls help

Well, you should only provide documents and proof that are correct and genuine. So, irrespective of what was submitted in the past, you need to state the facts and get this sorted out… USCIS would have access to your old files, so they may go back, but we do not know for sure…
Discuss with your employer’s attorney on this and see what can be done…You need to state the facts to the attorney and address it properly so that you do not run into any issues…