H1B Transfer before working in U.S on H1B


I have got H1B visa this year from Company A. I didnt travel to U S on the visa. I have got another offer from Company B saying that they will send to U S on the H1B visa which I’m having. What is the process now? Will I face any difficulty in visa transfer to company B?

Please help me here.

Thanks in advance

As long as Visa stamping is completed from Company A, you can apply for any other company and they can file a new petition under CAP exempt. However you need to go for visa interview again.



Visa stamping is not required unless the previous visa stamp has been marked as canceled in the passport. Still some employers would prefer you to appear for visa stamping after change in employment.