H1B Transfer Approved and H1 extension has RFE

Hi All
I am in US under H1B VISA of Company A with an expiry date of 21-Jul-2019
My dependents are in USA from Feb 2018 and their H4 also expires on 21-Jul-2019

Company A has filed an H1B extension request on 11-June-2019 for me and my dependents
We have got an RFE on this extension request on 19-June-2019
The response to this RFE is yet to be submitted

Meanwhile I have got an offer from Company B who has filed a H1B transfer on 19-Jul-2019 (before the Company A petition expiry date)
The petition of Company B got approved and has a validity date of 30-Jul-2019 to 2022

Company B submitted the H4 transfer request for my dependents on 29-Jul-2019 (after the expiry date of Company A petition)

Now I am getting separated from the Company A and joining Company B

If the H1B extension request by Company A gets rejected, then will my dependents become out of status instantly
If the H1B extension request by Company A gets withdrawn, then will my dependents become out of status after the request is withdrawn
If I get separated from the Company A, then will my dependents become out of status on the day of my leaving

If the H1B extension request by Company A gets rejected, then will it have any impact on the Principal H1B VISA holder, even if there is an approvd petition from Company B
Can I continue to stay in USA and work for Company B.

If the H1B extension request by Company A gets approved then will that petition override the approved Petition of Company B?

Well, technically she is in period of authorized stay as she is waiting. As your status is already approved, it maybe fine, you need to discuss with attorney on this.

It will NOT have any impact on the H1B holder.
No, there is nothing called override…it does not matter to you as you do not work for them anymore…

As H4 processing is delayed with Biometrics, the simplest fix for all of this is to get out of the country and get your spouse H4 stamping done, it will remove all the uncertainty of the equation. Discuss with your attorney and take an informed decision.