H1B transfer after stamping

Hi Saurabh ,

My H1B got stamped through employer A and i am yet to travel to the US . now employer B is offering a better salary and they are ready to transfer the visa… can it be done ? please let me know the possibilities ? if yes whats the procedure to do it

Avinash R

Yes, this is possible. B will file a cap-exempt petition for you.

They would need copy of the approval notice for this. Rest of the documents will be similar to what A needed for your initial filing.

Once approved, you can travel to US using B’s petition and A’s visa stamp (if the same has not expired).