H1B transfer after stamp without visiting USA

I got H1B stamp from another Company but somehow I am not comfortable working with them due to less salary.

I have been to USA with **B1 visa ** and it is still valid. I have travel history I94 with B1 visa so I am not sure if these things are enough to apply for H1B jobs from India.
I didn’t travel with H1B. Without joining sponsor employer, can I change to different employer with higher salary ?
Any suggestion ?

Yes, another employer can file cap-exempt H1B and ince approved you can travel to the US to work for the sponsoring employer using your existing visa provided it is valid on the day you enter the US.