H1B transf to new Co. till 2014, have I797, traveling to India-what next?

Can I get stamping done in US itself? Or is it necessary to get stamping done in India?

What is the procedure? In either case, it would be kind if you can share links/references etc.


Stamping can only happen at a consulate outside US.

You can go to the main blog where there are several articles written on the process (you can click on Archives link at the top in the main blog to access all old articles).