H1b to B2 Change of Status

What is the updated procedure for changing status from H-1B to B-2 and H-4 to B-2 for myself/my spouse/dependent. Also what are the required documentation, and any forms that need to be submitted for this change of status? Additionally, if there are any specific timelines or processing details I should be aware of, I would appreciate guidance on that as well.

Where are you now India or USA? Everything depends on your location right now

To change your status from an H-1B visa to a B1/B2 travel visa, you can file Form I-539 (Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status). You can file this form online or by mail before the expiration date on your Form I-94, Arrival-Departure Record. You can remain in the U.S. while your application is being processed, which can take between three and eight months.

You’ll need to include the following supporting documents with your application:

• A copy of your I-94 record
  • Proof of employment with your authorized employer, such as your latest two earnings statements or a letter from your employer
  • Documents showing the legal relationship between you and any dependents
    Plus any other documents to support the information you fillout in I-539.

@Kalpesh_Dalwadi What will be the processing time for the H1b to B2 Change of Status?

This will depend on the USCIS processing center, check below.

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/