H1B Status Time Frames for Regular processing fo 2014 cap.

Hi All,

My petition show as “On April 8, 2013, we received this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER”. It is in Intial Review. Can any one please let me know how much time it will take to process from Intial Review to Decision … It is Under Regular Processing

2-6 months to process under regular processing unless RFE is issued.

Hi Vishal, my petition also was filed on April 8, 2013 and currently under initial review.Please let me know if you get any response from USCIS.Thanks

Sure Kaushik… I request you for the same. Do you have any idea how much time it will take from Inital Review to Decision ??

Sure, will post if I get any update.As far as I have followed other discussions on the net last year, we can probably expect a response by August end or Sep 1st week. fingers crossed though :slight_smile:

Kaushik, Now my Status is showing up as
At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information… dnt knw whats happening

mine is still under initial review.not sure what’s wrong with your case.hopefully the customer care can help you ??

Hi Kaushik … My Status got CHANGED to RFE on july 17 2013… what about your status

mine is still the same.what is the document do they want from you ?