H1b status still in received, and stem opt receipt received.


My h1b got picked this year and the status is still in pending, and i have applied for my Stem opt end of Sep 2017 and hoping for approval by Nov 2017. In this case am i still good to go to India for vacation this Nov 2017 on my stem opt, or will h1b gets denied if i travel to India. What if my H1b gets approved during my travel or is it best for going through premium processing and get the decision before my travel. Any updates on H1b approvals or ETA.