H1B Stamping - Client Letter required ? In-house project?

Hi

I got my H1b approved and moved from F1 visa to H1B Visa. Now working for a XXXX employer for 1 year. My employer XXXX has a project from a client YYYY.
While my employer applying H1B for me mentioned as Working for Client YYYY., But work location and work in Employer XXXXX.

Concerns/questions:
:

1. what are the documents I need to carry for stamping?
    is client agreement between my employer XXX and YYYY is enough? or I need to take a client letter?
    2)My employer XXXX is saying I cannot get a client letter because he has a project and the client is YYYY and I am working with employer XXXX in his location, not client location. we are just implementation the team and deliver the application to client that’s it.

So my question is client letter mandatory for me for stamping or not?

3)Is this come under in- house project? if in hose project what documents to carry? what is the percentage of getting h1b stamping?

4 )In my scenario, if visa consulate ask do you have any client what I need to mention?

Can anyone please answer the questions.

Thanks,
Sireesha

You need to get a copy of the petition filed and work with your attorney on what documents they submitted. You should carry a copy of all the documents that were submitted with the petition.
If it was filed with client letter, you need it…if you have not used it, and used a equivalent document, carry the same. Also, it is recommended to carry client letter always, irrespective of the location.

You need to talk to your attorney, if it was filed as in-house project and carry documents accordingly… What I read, it is not an in-house project, it is still client project. In-house projects are internal projects for the company.

My employer is telling we just have a agreement between our company and YYYY to start project and you are working in our location (xxxx)… Client agreement can be given not client letter as you report to XXXX .is it okay ?

4 )In my scenario, if visa consulate ask do you have any client what I need to mention?

Can anyone please answer the questions.

Well, it is a tricky situation…I would suggest you ask the same to employer and go with their feedback on what to say…Talk to your attorney as well and go with what they suggest…