H1B RFE Speciality Occupation, In House project

Hi all,
I have got Specialty Occupation, In House Project and Education Evaluation RFE.
I need help in getting the documents prepare for an external agency or a lawyer.
Does anyone know of such an agency which can help in drafting the response for RFE?
Please reply.

It is better for you to find a qualified attorney and then they will take care of the same. You can check out Denial Letter for H1B RFE Speciality Occupation on the reasons they can deny.