H1B RFE, Currently on H4. Can I travel to India?


I am currently in US on H4. I have applied for H1B on June 11, 2012. Got RFE and sent the documents on November 15, 2012. Waiting for approval. I need to travel to India in December.

	Can I travel to India before a decision is made on my H1B petition? Will it affect my H1B processing?

	If my H1B petition is approved before travelling to India, can I still travel to India and come back to US with my H4?

	If my husband finds a new employer in India and goes for H1B stamping, can I get my H4 stamped eventhough I hold an approved  H1B petition?

Your reply would give us a lot of clarity and would help us to make decisions.

Thanks a lot.