h1b revoked by employer A and going for stamping for employer B shortly

Hi,

I currently have a H1B visa stamped on my passport which is valid till end of 2015 from Employer A.

In the meantime I got an offer from Employer B who filed a cap exempt H1B petition showing the approval notice from Employer A. Once the petition from Employer B got approved, I informed Employer A about my decision not to join them. I would be going for stamping for Employer B first week of Feb 2013.

Based on my mail indicating my decision not to join them, Employer A has revoked the H1B petition they have filed. The revocation is completed by USCIS.

I still stay in India and have not travelled to US on H1B visa issued by Employer A.

Questions:

1. Would the previous revocation of H1B cause any problem while going for visa stamping for Employer B at the consulate?

2. In general change of mind to join Employer B than Employer A would be seen as a negative attitude by the VO while going for stamping in future?

3. Since my previous petition is revoked, am I still eligible for cap exempt filing of H1B in future?

1. No

2. No

3. Yes, based on B’s approved petition