H1B revoked and i am currently in my country

I resigned from my job in July and my h1b was revoked on Aug. . I was on h1b for 2 years. I am currently in India in September. I wanna know if there is a chance to revive my current h1b if I am offered a full time job or do I have to go for a new h1b application all together. please let me know how to proceed.

Yes, you can. Your employer can only withdraw. You can file for a transfer with any company, if it was not revoked for fraud. You do not have to go through lottery.
The new employer has to apply for the new H1B petition using your old approval, so that you do not have through go through lottery again.