H1B Petition Transfer in USA - Easy or Complex?

Hi,

Good Morning All,Hope you had a good day!!
Please help me here with your great support

I am currently living in India and Valid H1B stamped visa

1. H1B Visa end date: Aug’2020 and my employer XYZ, Location : California, San Jose, Client
  2. I did an exit from H1B visa employer(XYZ),I have all the original documents Visa, I797
  3. Now I am planning to travel to New Jersey/New York using XYZ employer H1B Visa
    What are the checks made by the Port Of Entry(POE) at Airport If i travel to NJ/NY rather
    California?? - Tips and Tricks helpful here
  4. I found ABC new employer, who will market my profile and find a new job with a client and
    then plan to transfer my H1B via normal process
    will this process made easy and possibility of success or any other problem creates?
    will i succeed with new petitioner(ABC) for H1B Transfer and ABC able to provide list of
    documents to USCIS and DOL?

ABC employer said me that you travel to USA, will do the H1B transfer, finding a job with their client and take care of the remaining process.

What are the challenges, possibilities and risks, at POE and as well as ABC will be succeeded with sufficient documents and can i trust ABC employer?

You cannot travel to US using just an approval notice and details. Unless you have a job and role with employer XYZ, you should not travel. This is not the right thing to do as you could end up being barred in future for fraud…
Instead, ask the company ABC to find you a job and they apply for transfer and then you can travel to US using ABC. That is wrong advice from ABC, you should NOT travel like that…End of the day, it is your career and life, you are the one going to be penalised for fraud, not the ABC, so be cautious.