H1B Petition Still pending

I have filed my H1b from India and selected onlottery in April,2015, Last change in status of the petition have done on June,2015. It is February,2016 but till now no update.Receipt Notice Was ChangedOn June 2, 2015, we made a change to your receipt notice for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EAC1514455300. We mailed you a notice describing how we are processing your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.My question is, after lottery I am waiting for almost 9 months, is there any hope for getting any status change, or 2015 is over, those are waiting, their waiting will never be end?Any help would be great.

What is your question? there is no question in your above text

Question has been edited.

My question is, after lottery I am waiting for almost 9 months, is there any hope for getting any status change, or 2015 is over, those are waiting, their waiting will never be end?
Any help would be great.

I am in the same situation and would like to know if there is any hope that the visa status would change any time soon?

itsani4u: You do have good hopes to get your petition further progressive… but in some cases, USCIS/DOS takes their own time… I had my relative’s first H1b was stamped after 3 years of initial approval. So, dont worry too much about this, it will come at its own pace. I wish you good luck.

@itsani4u Is your case approved? I have filed H1b in 2016 and i have similar status like you.

No. I have converted it to premium at last March,2016. Then got RFE on June,2016. Now I have submitted document for RFE. And from last July,2016 it is in same satus that RFE document has been received .

@itsani4u- Check your status now