H1b petition Status changed from RFE response review to Initial Review

Similar like yours, still waiting, got second RFE, responded, moved to decision status with “review was completed” message and now see below message on USCIS page for my case:
At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NSCS 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

I got a denial from USCIS which my Employer sent me 10 Days back…it looks like my Employer was not able to justify the end client project and my role in that…now only 10 days left to file a new H1 for 2014 :frowning: …not sure what to do…I am in India and looking for employer…let me know if some one know a good one jstdumpy@yahoo.co.in

Hey Selvi,
Any update?

No update yet. How about you priya ?

Hi Selvi…Did you get any update ?

hello,
i am also havng the same status. i have applied in 2014, and i never travelled US, this is my first time…
On April 24, 2013, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please check our website … what does this means?? its there in initial status from many months
i dont know wats wrong with this? can you tell me?
guruprasadmarathe@gmail.com please do email and let me know wat does this means… i m worried a lot…