H1B petition on revoked petition.


I lived in USA almost 4 years with H1B and resigned and recently moved to India due to personal issues. Now my previous employer has revoked the h1b petition. Can I apply cap-exempt petition with new employer in India? or should I again go through lottery? I just want to travel through new employer again. your legal advise will help a lot.

yes. you can. you are still under the period of less than 6yrs