My H1B petition expiring Sep-2013 and I have not travelled to US. I got a project now and will be going for stamping in the first week of Aug. The requirement is kinda urgent so they can’t wait for cap-exempt request. My Immigration dept agreed to file an extension on Premium once I go to US. Now I have 2 questions.
Can VO or POE officer deny Visa in this case.
Any one has travelled with similar situation and if so what are the questions asked.
Thanks a lot for your time and this site is very useful for US aspirants.