H1B Petition approved But got 221g

Hi
I have approved H1B petition from previous employer, which was approved in 2016, But got form (221)g at the time of H1B visa stamping, Applied for H4 stamping separately and got it stamped and entered USA.
Few days ago i had checked my petition status and it shown as below:

“Revocation Notice Was Sent
On September 17, 2017, we revoked the approval of your case, Receipt Number , and mailed you a revocation notice. It explains the reasons for our action. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your revocation notice by December 6, 2017, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.”

Is my petition eligible for transfer through other employer in cap exempt?

Please provide few inputs on the above:

You should be cap exempt as you had H1B approved at least once. The revocation status could be that you are no longer employed, and they filed for withdrawal. Check USCIS Official Link

Hi Kumar thanks for your reply, I spoke to one of the lawyer she told it will not work out in cap exempt , Do you know anyone who came across such situation.

We do not recommend anyone…Did you ask her the reason ? Did you ask her regarding the official link, where it says “Automatic Revocation” part… You can talk to few more to clarify.