H1B MTR pending since Jan 2018

My H1B was rejected in Nov 2017, MTR was filed in Dec 2018. Last time the case was updated is Jan 23rd, 2018. It says the case was reopened for reconsideration. No update after that. Is there anyone with the same issue? How long can it take?

Did you get any updates on your case.i’m on the same problem. I got rejected October and my mtr opened on November. I didn’t receive anything from them.

No, I haven’t received any updates so far.

yeah I am in the same situation, My h1b got rejected after submitting RFE, speciality occupation validity period is the rejection reason. Employer submitted Expired PO while replying RFE on September 20th with August end dated Purchase order (by mistake). Submitted MTR on Nov 20th 2018, got new receipt number, says “case received on Nov 20th 2018”. Nothing changed since then. Today is Jan 17th 2019. Service center Vermont.

Hi shiva, did you got any update? I am on the same boat. My h1b got rejected after submitting RFE, showing statement of work does not establish necessary sufficient specialty occupation work for the requested validity period. Employer submitted Expired PO (October 2017)while replying RFE . Submitted MTR on Nov 16th 2018, got new receipt number, says “case received on Nov 16th 2018” and recently on Feb 4th 2019 case status changed to “case was reopened for reconsideration”. from then I don’t have any update.