Recently(this week) my H1B got approved. I am currently in US on F-Status, but because of my H1B approval my student status has automatically ended because of ChangeOfStatus. I want to work on H1B in three months from now (my employer is fine with it.) My situation is that in next two months I am getting married in India. My wouldBe husband is already on H1B in US. I see there are two ways of getting back to US after marriage
First option: When in India I can apply for H4 (as a dependant on my husband), and once back in US I can do COS to H1B. This seems safer option. Is this possible?
Second option: When in India I apply for H1B stamp. For this scenario there is remote chance of delays: due to RFEs, etc.
Kindly advise if first option is possible, and if you see any problems with that option. Please do suggest if you have better alternatives.