H1B for Ark IT Services

wasim you are also cheater, they are not refunding the money

Hello friends,

Even my thing is also same processes. My LCA got rejected. they said will refund my amount with in 15 days. now it almost 30 days over, they did not reverted my amount. Not sure what to do now.

That fellow george is keep responding to me it will come to you, even he shared transaction number but amount was not credited to account. Really horrible situation. Is there anybody with same issue?

Hello Friend, here is my skype id

snrsivakumar1 and contact number is 9008185644. Not sure whether our amount will come or not, but we should not leave them. At least we can save others to not get in to this trap.

Dear dumb faggots, you really deserve this kind of cheating. I clearly told you they are cheaters, you people dont even do basic fact checking and now you cry and this is inspite of me repeatedly saying they are cheaters

Hi Guys,

I am on the same boat. They asked for 1000 USD with 90% refund and before application date in APRIL they informed that LCA is rejected and said your refund will be processed after result. Then Rodger informed that it would be May end and yesterday (i.e. on 6th June 2016) George said it has been transfered and gave the transaction ID and said it might take a week or 4 weeks for transaction to credit as it is from company account and i bashed him. After he mentioned that he cannot give time lines… I feel they are fraud and money is not going to be refunded… I think we should file complain against them. If you guys agree then we can be together and file complaint.

there is a whatsapp group which has been created for all the victims. please inbox me your number. we will approach the cyber crime branch.

rodger@arkitservices.com
george@arkitservices.com
hr@arkitservices.com
finance@arkitservices.com

This my contact no +65 93581711

pls add +4915777079150…

That is true, what you said is correct, do you know any reliable party which can sponsor h1b for next year

Pls let me know what we can do now amin same boat

Mona whats ur number? Let me know

Any updates from arkit on refund do let me know

Please add me I’m stuck now …my WhatsApp number is +1-609-423-4435

Hi Chana i’m on the same boat how do we put these guys behind the bars.

Guys how do we get our monies back? How authentic is this whatsapp group? Who knows someone from Ark IT could have even created or could be a part of this group to monitor what we discuss and plan their escape accordingly.

Hey this has happened with me also. My LCA got declined and Rodger told me that I would get the money by May end biut till now I have not got the money. I have been dropping messages to Rodger but now Rodger is offline and not replying, even the HR is not replying to my emails. i also get the feeling this company is fraud. any idea how can we get our money back?

Guys please pour in your suggestions, timing is running out we should not leave them

We have to track their real names and identities first, i don’t think these are their original names.

Please add my number 9324813325 , they are not refunding my money as well.

-Mumbai