H1B for Ark IT Services

Wasim_410 ,can please share the process you have gone through with ArkITservices during your 2014 H1B visa.

Did you receive LOI from selected client?
Did you Receive Certified LCA?
Did you Receive H1B receipt ?

It will be helpful if you share you experience over it

yes they are 100 % fake.

they will sign LOI from client to be selected.

then they will say LCA is rejected

never ever get trapped in their Process

they are fake …

Yes, They are Cheaters, They collected the money, and not returning the money. Now their phone number is not working, email id also not working. Anybody have any other contacts

Cheating, they don’t do anything , everything is cheating

They are fraud, as they are not doing refund

Same case here…not able to get in touch with them…please let me know if you manage to find any contact

Yes they are 100% fraud…and this Wasim_410 is also their gang member…

Hello Guys,

I went through the H1B process of Ark IT Services. They charged me 1000$ for processing the H1B visa. However, my LCA got rejected and the HR told that as promised they will refund 90% of my money. But till now they have been just delaying the refund. I am really scared and worried now as I feel whether they will ever give my money back or not.

Guys whoever went through their process, can you please share your experience that whether you actually got the refund or not in case your LCA or H1B got rejected.

Thanks

Guys,

Please inbox me your numbers. Let’s create a whatsapp group and think about a solution to this. We cannot let them take ur money like this. They can be easily caught as we can provide the bank account details of the account to which we all transferred the amount.I need your support for that.

That is True , we need Sue(file case on) o them, I have their Hydrabad bank account details
One Mr. Geoge is the culprit, I just want that person address, If I get him I don’t leave him.

He wil, get funishment from god with in few days if chect us.

Listen Calm down! Let’s approach the cyber police for this. We do have their Hyderabad account details. They will easily get caught. I am sure it’s the association of these guys waseem n all. Just inbox me your numbers or skype id guys. We will decide on it.

Guys when I approach the police I would be needing your support. The police would like to know if this happened with others as well or not.

Let us Start, what is your email id or phone numeber to reach
My number is 001 980-219-3185(message me)

Thanks I will just ping you on whatsapp

Others! Awaiting your replies!

Hi channa i cannot connect to you on whatsapp. Please send your email id. or send your proper number

Hello channa i pinged you on whatsapp

Thanks Mona, for initiating this.
Whoever got cheated by ark, please send your mobile number/email id to Mona, so that she can add to what’s up group, let us start the legal action ASAP
Channa

what is your status now, you also got cheated…?

Venky you are right, they are 100 % fraud, they cheated and ran away

send your phone/email details to Mona, we are forming a team to take legal action to get refund