H1B for Accountants/CA (India)

Can an Accountant with Masters degree and a Charted accountant (CA) qualification from India can go to USA on H1B

CPA ( equivalent of CA) is not considered a speciality occupation and at least I haven’t seen large accounting firms sponsoring H1B for CPA as they are easily available in the US.
You may qualify for other financial occupation provided your education and experience is related to the H1B job and there is an employer sponsoring that job.
You may want to go through the H1B speciality occupations below.