H1B filling and H4 filling procedure - Lottery ? F2 to H4?

I am currently on F1 STEM OPT. My wife and son are on F2. My employer is ready to sponsor me for H1B. What is the procedure to file H4. Do i need to register my wife and son during initial registration for H1b lottery process? Please tell me the whole procedure and their filling fee too.

There is nothing that is required for the H1B lottery process. Once you are picked in lottery, that’s when you need to submit Change of Status petition as well for your spouse and kid. Talk to your attorney after the H1B is selected and inform the same. You need to file form I-539. Check below

Thank you so much Kumar

1 Like