H1b fees for family paid together using NEFT

We 3 are planning ot attend H1b interview as family. submitted the ds160 form and paid the h1b fees 190$362 via NEFT. My husband who is the primary applicant paid thru his ustraveldocs profile.Some time before I got a receipt number in my mail. My doubt is whether 3 reciept numbers are generated for each of us or only 1 reciept number for all 3. Please help

You get only one receipt number for the group appointment. Ask your husband to check the appointment screen again on Ustraveldocs and the receipt numbers should already be reflected for all the three of you.

Hope it helps.

thanks…it got updated automatically :slight_smile: and receipt nos are shown in the appointment letter itself

We 3 are planning ot attend H1b interview as family. submitted the ds160 form and paid the h1b fees 190$362 via NEFT. My husband who is the primary applicant paid thru his ustraveldocs profile.Some time before I got a receipt number in my mail. My doubt is whether 3 reciept numbers are generated for each of us or only 1 reciept number for all 3. Please help