H1B Extension status - your address was changed

I was checking my H1B extension case status online and saw the comments in Initial Review Status as “On March 3, 2014, your address was changed relating to the I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER that you filed.”. Actually for any employee in our organisation they would give a common office address. So as far as I know they never give my personal address. Did anyone experience the similar case. Thanks

It is an auto-update. Nothing to worry about. When a USCIS worker adjusts anything in the address field like a comma or a capitalization, the computer records that activity and sends it out as a report.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. [sshankar@chu.edu](mailto:sshankar@chu.edu)

I got my approved petition to my hand :-)…Everyday I was checking my case status online (as they made ‘address changed’ comment) but it was always in initial review status…One day I got an email from my employer that we have dispatched your approved petition which came really suprising…that’s awesome

So friends this might be helpful for someone in future… In my case what I understood was as my petition was transferred from Vermont to California, when they picked up my petition it seems they have approved it and changed the address on the petition to California center…The day they approved, an online comment was made to my case as ‘address changed’ and the status was never changed (it was always showing initial review status)…that could be bug…so guys good luck!! if anyone has similar case…

How do we know if our petition is transfered. I can see below status from day 1 of my filing. Any idea what must be going on? Amendement/Extension was filed for regular processing on May 3, 2017.
"
Date of Birth Was Updated
On May 3, 2017, we updated your date of birth for your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC1715150573. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address."