H1B extension status Changes Differences - Discrepancy

For my H1B extension, When I checked the status Friday (27th Sep), it showed the case is approved.

Now, when I am checking my extension status in USCIS portal, and it shows the old status that the case was received on 28th May and in progress.

Also, the processing time details in USCIS is showing as below which is after my petition is received.

Estimated time range : 2 Months to 4 Months

Form type: H-1B - Specialty occupation - Extension of stay in the U.S.

Estimated time range : 2 Months to 4 Months

I asked my attorney to do an inquiry, and below is the answer and they are getting error while trying to submit the request for my case.

Can any one guide me on this???

What exact error are they getting ? If the processing time is within the time, then system may not let you raise a service request. Your employer or attorney is the person, who can take action, they can try calling USCIS and see, if they can raise a Service Request.

Also, if you check the USCIS Processing times page, they will show a raise service request date there, you can only raise SR after that date…If your employer can afford, you should upgrade to premium to cut down the delays…

Also, you can wait for few more days as well, so that your employer can get the physical copy soon as you have seen approved status…