H1B Extension stamping -Travel back US

Hi All,

I have recently transfered my H1B to a new employer. I have got the I797 Confirmation.

When I got my visa stamped I have till May 2013 validity.

I am traveling to India in August. I do not wish to get my visa stamped because of complications. Is is possible for me to travel back without stamping as my old H1 is still valid stamping?

Yes, you may use the valid VISA in your passport.