H1B Extension - no update since three months

Hi,

My company had applied for my H1B extension and it was received by USCIS on May 27th, 2015. Unfortunately, I have not got any updated status till now and it has now been more than three months now.

I think the USCIS status website has also been updated so it no longer gives the phase by phase breakup of the progress of this application. All I see on the https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/ website is “Case Was Received”.

Is there any other website I can see a more detailed breakup of what might be delayed by extension?

Is it in Normal processing? If yes, it may take more time. If it is in premium, then check with you employer or company lawyer, if they got any RFE.

This is a normal processing. My worry is more becuase my I-94 and Visa both are now expired. My I94 expired on Aug 31st, so now my 240 day grace period has started. I hope all goes well :frowning:

There is no other better site to check the status than the one you posted. One option is to have your case upgraded to premium processing to get the result faster. Hang in there.