H1B extension if I didn't fly to US in spite of having a H1B stamped Visa?


I have a H1B stamped visa which is expiring on Sep 2013 (both visa and work permit). Can I file for Visa extension even though I didn’t fly to US? If yes, what is the process for the same?

Thanks in advance…

You cannot file VISA extension. VISA can be stamped only with valid H1B approval notice.

If you meant H1B petition, yes, any employer (same or another) can apply for H1B extension (or transfer) and then you could go for VISA stamping with the new approval notice.