H1B education qualification

Hi All,

I have completed my bachelors’ in b.com computers and after that i have done my MCA.

I’m currently working as software developer in last 6 years, My question is I’m i eligible for H1B since my degree in (b.com computers).
I know we need to do education and work assessment But generally with my qualification my petition will be approve?

Please suggest me.

Thank you all.
Hari

Below H1B education guidelines from USCIS. Basically your foriegn degree has to be inline with the field of your job and required skills and has to be equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree, generally a 4 year bachelor’s. However your work experience may be substituted along with your 3 years degree and may be evaluated as equivalent to US bachelor’s.

• Hold a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree required by the specialty occupation from an accredited college or university
  • Hold a foreign degree that is the equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree required by the specialty occupation from an accredited college or university
    Have education, specialized training, and/or progressively responsible experience that is equivalent to the completion of a U.S. bachelor’s or higher degree in the specialty occupation, and have recognition of expertise in the specialty through progressively responsible positions directly related to the specialty.**