H1B DS160 - Temporary Work Field


I need a help in the following situation

In my DS 160 form, under the temporary work visa information, in the “name of person/company who filed your petition” what information should I put:

the Attorney name who literally filed my petition on behalf of my employer or my employer that is the petitioner?

Thanks in advance

You should put in the name of the company that you will work on H1B. It is the company that sponsored your H1B.

Thanks Kumar, it helped a lot.


1 Like