My H1B denied on August 20. I am waiting for denial letter. My husband is in H1B I want to go under his dependency.My EAD expired on July92013.I talked with two lawyers. They are saying contradictory things. I hope you can clarify.
Lawyer 1) when you have denial in your hand , you do not have any option except going back home since your status is terminated
Lawyer 2) we will make everything ready and we will submit our H4 after we get denial letter. We need to file the document before September 9 2013. He thought going over denial letter would be right option.
would you please help me . Which way should I go?