H1B - Decision to Post Decision Activity

HI Saurab,

My H1B got upgraded to PP and got RFE on Sep 28th. I submitted the documents and the status changed to RFE Respose Review on Oct 24th. On Oct31st the status changed to Decision and saying “this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved and we sent you an e-mail notice”.

15 days are gonna over but still its not changed to Post Decison Activity. I checked with my employer, they are saying once it changed to Post decison activity only they will send the approval notice.

How much it time it wil take USCIS to change the status and to send the approval notice. Mine is PP. PLease help me on this

Thanks in advance

Usually it happens within few days. I think the 15 calendar day window is only for the petition to get approved or denied. The process after that takes it usual time. Your employer should receive the petition within 30 days from the approval date. They would already know the details from the email they would have received as part of the approval decision.

Thanks Saurab.

Hi Saurab,

My Status still showing as “Decision”. Its been 19 calendar days over. Is that mean they didnt send the approval notice yet? Is there anything we can do from our end?

Thanks,
Vinodh

For me status is ïn Decision status only “On December 19, 2012
your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was approved. You will be notified of the decision by mail. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the approval notice is mailed.”
Hi ultimate - Have your status changed to post decision ?
Hi Saurab - How much time it normally take to change from decision to post decision?

Usually a week and then employer should receive the copy within 30 days.

Hi,

My status is not changed yet, but my employer got the approval notice

Thanks Saurabh and Vinodh, I will update once my employer recieve documents…

I am in a similar situation. The case is approved and hasn’t moved from ‘Decision’ to ‘Post-Decision-Activity’ yet. Its been close to 2 weeks now. h1Query, did your employer receive the approval notice yet?