H1B COS will be notified to current employer??

Dear Saurabh,

I am currently on L1 and one of a consultancy has filed my H1 this year and I have paid the cost for filing with attorney fees etcs and got picked in lottery and went to RFE. They need to respond back RFE and it is under premium processing so the decision will be quick.

I have told them not to file COS but it looks they have filed COS. I came to know from RFE letter. My questions are:

1. In case if my petition approved, as we discussed earlier that my status will be changed to H1 from October 1, 2016 assume that it is approved in the month of July 2016. Is this will be notified to my current employer by USCIS?? or Is there any way current employer come to know that my COS has been applied??

2. As discussed earlier, to invalidate this COS i need to go out of US between Sep end - October first week and enter inside US again on L1. Is there any way current employer come to know that about my COS during this period?

3. Assume that petition approved and i have invalidated the COS by travelling outside and coming inside under L1, Is there any chances that the consultancy can apply again COS?

Advanced thanks to clarify,

1. Current employer will not be notified about your approved COS.

2. No

3. They can but they would need your most recent I-94 number, which they won’t have until you provide them.