H1B Case status changed from Decision to Acceptance

Hi All,

As I have applied for premium, My petition has been approved in April 19th, 2013 which means Case status moved from acceptance, initial review and then Decision.

But USCIS miss some of my petition documents while dispatching to employer. So employer has issued an enquiry in July month on missing documents. When I checked the case status in USCIS with my recipt number, it says that case has been Accepted. ( next status are initial review and decision). I did not understand why this status changed back to acceptance ? Is there anything to be concerned on petition approval (decision) again in this process. Will they take 30 more days to send rest of my petition documents.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

What document did they miss?

When I checked with employer in July month on delay in sending documents, they replied that USCIS has not sent all of the petition documents which needs to be carry to Chennai consulate. So they have issued an enquiry in last month and USCIS updated/replied on August 7th.

USCIS case status message shown as below - acceptance
On August 6, 2013, a duplicate notice was mailed to you regarding a decision on this case, or describing how we will process the case if it is still pending. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.

Yesterday when I check with employer they told that USCIS has mailed rest of the documents to employer. Hope there is no issue.

Thanks in advance.

Looks like 797 wasn’t sent, which is the most important document. As per the status, they have mailed the duplicate copy. They should receive it within 30 days.