H1B approved petition transferable to new employer without petition number?

My current employer filed H1B petition and it got approved in 2012 and its valid from Oct. 2012 to Sept. 2015. Now I’m changing job and moving to new employer.

My passport is not stamped and my current employer has not and will not share my petition number. Can I use this approved petition with my new employer and file under non-cap even without having petition number? I’m in India.

If possible,then what will be the process?

Can any one please provide information on this.
Is this a possible option ?