Hi, I have the below questions related to my scenario and expect your quick response please.
- I am currently in USA on L1B with Company A and my 5 years in L1b(along with extension) completes by Dec, 2013.
- I also got my H1b approved through Company B this year and is valid from 1st Oct 2013 till Jan, 2015.
- I am travelling to India this month end due to personal reasons and wish to return only after an year, so that I can reset the max out clock of 5 years as well.
- My wife was working in L2-EAD since Oct 2012 for Company C and she got her H1B approved, so she will continue working in USA and will not travel with me to India.
- Can I come to USA anytime from 1st Oct, 2014 in H1B and continue my stay in such visa for 6 years (as my clock will get reset) by applying H1b extension immediately or within 2 months after I arrive?
- Can I come in L1A through my Current company A after an year and get COS from L1A to H1B (with my existing petition that was unused) through same H1B employer to thru different H1B employer.
- Can I come in H4 visa and get COS from H4 to H1B with my existing petition that was unused.
- My current H1B petition is valid till Jan, 2015 only and if I havent arrived USA till then through any visa, can I use this expired/unused H1b petition later to exempt from Cap?
- If I start to work with my currently approved H1B in future (either after expire/before expire), Can I stay here continuously for 6 years with that visa. (I got this doubt because, the current H1b was approved within max out time of 6 years, 5yrs in L1b+1year in H1b)
Basically, I want the best possible suggestions for me to use my approved H1b petition in any form rather than wasting it. Thanks for the help.