H1B approved petition and its use after staying 1 year outside USA?

Hi, I have the below questions related to my scenario and expect your quick response please.

1. I am currently in USA on L1B with Company A and my 5 years in L1b(along with extension) completes by Dec, 2013.
  2. I also got my H1b approved through Company B this year and is valid from 1st Oct 2013 till Jan, 2015.
  3. I am travelling to India this month end due to personal reasons and wish to return only after an year, so that I can reset the max out clock of 5 years as well.
  4. My wife was working in L2-EAD since Oct 2012 for Company C and she got her H1B approved, so she will continue working in USA and will not travel with me to India.

Questions:

1. Can I come to USA anytime from 1st Oct, 2014 in H1B and continue my stay in such visa for 6 years (as my clock will get reset) by applying H1b extension immediately or within 2 months after I arrive?
  2. Can I come in L1A through my Current company A after an year and get COS from L1A to H1B (with my existing petition that was unused) through same H1B employer to thru different H1B employer.
  3. Can I come in H4 visa and get COS from H4 to H1B with my existing petition that was unused.
  4. My current H1B petition is valid till Jan, 2015 only and if I havent arrived USA till then through any visa, can I use this expired/unused H1b petition later to exempt from Cap?
  5. If I start to work with my currently approved H1B in future (either after expire/before expire), Can I stay here continuously for 6 years with that visa. (I got this doubt because, the current H1b was approved within max out time of 6 years, 5yrs in L1b+1year in H1b)

Basically, I want the best possible suggestions for me to use my approved H1b petition in any form rather than wasting it. Thanks for the help.