Hi my H1b got approved for inhouse project, invitation letter sent to uscis also mentioned only inhouse project. My LCA work location is my employer location. But I am working as government contractor from employer location. I am going for visa interview. This is my first h1 extension expiring in august 2020.
- Can I say I am working in two projects from employer location. one in inhouse project and another in government project from employer location
- Do i need amend my h1b petition for working in government project or new lca is required? My location has not changed for client project. Both are in same msa.
- what are the project document required for in house project?
- My client manager in government office would give same description and sign his signature with details in plain document not in government agency letter head for client letter. do I need client letter in letter head?
- Shall I say only in house project for a safe boat. Its product based company I do work in that project also.
@Kumar pls ans my question.