H1B Approved before answering 2nd RFE- Please help

Hi Folks,
I am in a wierd situation whether my I129 petition got approved or not. I got a message like below when I enrolled for Automatic alerts

"On August 2, 2013, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283[](http://www.trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/h1b/1275780187/h1b-approved-before-answering-2nd-rfe-please-help#) "

But, my lawyer received 2nd RFE on July 30th 2013, for the answer she sent to my initial RFE on July 24 2013. I called my lawyer today and she said she didn't answer my 2nd RFE yet and said it is a surprise to her too. Currently she said let's wait for that mail to come.

Initial RFE answered-------July 24rth 2013

Clock Stopped with 2nd RFE----July 30th 2013

Approval Notice on USCIS--August 3rd 2013 ( Without answering 2nd RFE)

NOTE:- My lawyer initially submitted my petition in Masters quota Regular Processing. Later when she replied RFE on July 24 2013 she upgraded it to Premium.

Please clear me off from this dilemma. Had this ever happened to anyone in the past ??

We are seeing lot of system errors. Better call and check ( I dont know whether calling wil help because ultimately they see the same system)

If you get an approved I129 hardcopy then you should be good.

Also I feel answer the RFE on time . let them not have any reasons for denial

Thanks for the message SnowWinter. Exactly my lawyer said she would wait for the hardcopy if that is true. Besides the 2nd RFE is about Employer-Client relationship & Duration of job currently requested. Since employer and lawyer are currently not providing any further updates I am a little worried. My lawyer is concerned more about answering 2nd RFE and considered this approval notice as a system fault like you said. But my curiosity is urging me to ask these questions :(.

Also I called USCIS yesterday and they said they will not provide latest information unless I am a Attorney (or) Employer. Do you think I can still know the latest update still through USCIS customer care??

My Employer and Lawyer are kind of annoyed by the questions I asked and the additional evidences I gave to answer my initial RFE. So, I kind of need to know the update from USCIS Customer care myself. Do you think there is a way to do that ?

you do not have any other option. I understand . Ask your employer if you are that anxious. no other way.

Oh, Ok. Thanks again SnowWinter.

Got my approval confirmation from my lawyer yesterday. She called and confirmed with USCIS. She is surprised to see the Approval that is followed by 2nd RFE( without annswering it).