H1B approved and stamped in India, change of employer possible?

Hi, currently I’m in India and got my H1B approved through company-A and the visa stamping also done. Can I change the employer to company-B before the travel to USA, and travel with the visa stamped for company-A? Thanks

The answer is yes, you can use current visa to travel for a new H1B employer.

thanks for the response!