H1B Approval with Consulate Process

Dear Sir/ Madam,
We need your help on the below case, kindly review and advise us how to proceed. Waiting for your reply.

I was with Employer A and filed for an extension, during this process I transferred to Employer B and joined on the receipt.

Employer A’s H1B got approved and valid until Feb 2020 (Still active) . Now I am with Employer B, and this petition got approved with a consular process(as highlighted below) .

What are the options do I have: Please advise, your response is highly appreciated.

Can I go back to employer A, if yes is there any process we have to do to move back. In future , is there any chances to get any obligations.

Should I step out and re enter to the USA with stamping and continue with Employer’s B. (Can I go any where for stamping or have to go only Hyderabad)

Received this from my B’s employer:

Beneficiary: XXX 

DOB: XXXXX

Classification sought: H1B

Starting Validity Date: 10/10/2019

Ending Validity Date: 01/21/2022

**Consulate notified (if applicable): HYDERABAD**

I-94 # (if applicable): XXX3476

You can go back, if you want to go back to Employer A, need to discuss with them and get your H1B activated… No, obligations for you in future.
No, you can continue to work for employer B. You can go for stamping at any location, there is no need to go to Hyd only. It is just a recommendation based on what was filled in Application form.