H1B Approval Status changed from post decision activity to acceptance

Hi all,

My case got approved and my employer got the email copy of the I797 and my case status was showing as Post decision activity but after 15 days of the decision the case status on the USCIS site is now showing as acceptance and the comments are as follows"an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on the notice. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER is still pending, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you."

I have also recieved a notification email regarding the same. Did anybody experiance anything similar?

please help me understand this situation.

Check with your employer if they requested for any correction in the petition or approval notice. My wife’s case had similar text in the status when we applied for correction in the last name.

It is also possible that USCIS discovered something after approving the petition and are amending the petition.

Andy123,

Is the issue resolved? My Visa application status has moved from post decision to acceptance today

andy, I am also in the same situation, is that issue resolved?

My case got approved and received I797, now status changed from post decision to acceptance,…Andy, eagrly waiting for your response to know the status of your case

hey…m also in the same situation…
does anyone know how long does it take to get to post decision activity again?

I am also in the same situation

andy ,facing same situation , any updates on your sttatus