H1B Approval dates not reflecting correctly in USCIS

I have explained my scenario in detail below. Please help me with this

Employer A- I am currently working with Employer A and have H1 status until Feb 2023, which got approved in Feb 2020.
Employer B - Around same time, I had a job offer with Employer B, with H1 transfer approved until May 2021 which I declined in Mar 2020.

I continued to work for Employer A which has validity until Feb 2023. Last week I tried to renew my driving license in SOS where I was told that they can renew it until May 31, 2021. I showed them copy of my approved I-797 document from Employee A, which is expiring in Feb 2023 and raised a SAVE case for the same. But still USCIS responded back with May 31, 2021 as expiry date. I doubt USCIS system reflects dates from Employer B, May 31, 2021 and not Employer A, Feb 2023. I am planning to go to India for vacation in June 2021 and I fear this might be a problem for visa stamping process. Please let me know how to correct this in USCIS system.

Also let me know if I can continue working with the current employer after May 31, 2021.

Any help on this will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Well, SAVE system is not updated at times, call USCIS to see, if you can get it corrected.
In general, as long as you have your H1B valid from the first employer, you should be fine.
It may or may not cause issues with stamping. Hard to say, worst case, they will give 221g and validate it. But, as your employer has the correct info, you should be fine.
There is something called PIMS verification, research on that, check and see, if there is way to update that…Talk to your attorney at Company A and share the details. They can suggest as well.

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for your response. My I94 number in both Employer A and Employer B approval notice are same. Since because Employer B H1B approved latest my original I94 date changed from Feb 2023 to May 2021. Do you still think updating in PIMS database would fix this issue?