H1b Amendment

I work in phoenix and My husband works in california.He works for a client called VISA from CTS. Now as I’m in phoenix, he wants to work from phoenix CTS office for same client VISA.Is it required to file amendment in this process?

He should, this is minor, his lawyers should worry about this, not you guys. Thats why the company pays them.