H1B Amendement and Amendment Withdrawal

Hi I got my visa Filed for Location A for Client X and got the approval notice by 4/11/2017.

later I was informed by my management my Work location has to be B not A, so I filed amendment on 9/11/2017 and then got my Visa Stamped for Location B with amendment.

Note: I gave location B in both the DS160 filed for first H1B visa and for amendment.

Due to recent rules , i was not able to travel to location B as i didn’t receive my Approval Notice for the amendment and it went to RFE now.

1. Will i be able to travel to Location A, as my -I797 Approval Notice has location A.

2. Since I submitted my DS160 with Location B as work Location will it be any legal issues during immigration.

3. if i withdraw my amendment what will be Expected time for the withdrawal to process and by what Time i can enter US to Location A , provided i have applied for withdraw by 3/20/2018.

Do you have a job in Location A in the first place ?

If you do, you can withdraw and travel to Location A.

If you don’t have a project/job in Location A, you may face issues at immigration when they start digging into your details. So have a project details, manager you would report to, etc. all details before travel.

my project is there in both location A and B so it wont be issue.

need to know what will be Expected time for the withdrawal to process and by what Time i can enter US to Location A , provided i have applied for withdraw by 3/20/2018.