H1B Accidentally withdrawal

Hi All,

Need your help to suggest me next action for my situation - My case got selected in lottery in April 2015 and later RFE was raised. My employer accidentally withdrawal case while case status was in RFE because of Name confusion with other employee.

Is it possible to reopen the case while Attorney has already sent the withdrawal notice. does it have any adverse impact on my case approval or visa stamping.

Thanks for your time. really really curious to know about possible options.

Didn’t you ask this question on main forum where I answered it along w/ link to a post where someone had similar experience?

Hi, Thanks for your comments. Yes i gone through the link and it seems that case was little different since it was H1B revocation when employee was working on Visa and Employer accidentally revoked it.

In my case, Visa is not stamped yet but Case was withdrawn during Case Approval process while RFE was due to be responded.

As per my company attorney - all doors are closed since Company went ahead for withdrawal (though by mistake) and USCIS will not allow to reopen case.

Thats the reason i am looking for experts help if someone know the legal procedure to handle this situation. or all doors are closed.

Thanks again and looking for further advise.

Hi All,

Any one got clue about my original Query below -

Need your help to suggest me next action for my situation - My case got selected in lottery in April 2015 and later RFE was raised. My employer accidentally withdrawal case while case status was in RFE because of Name confusion with other employee.

Is it possible to reopen the case while Attorney has already sent the withdrawal notice. does it have any adverse impact on my case approval or visa stamping.

Thanks for your time. really really curious to know about possible options.